Join The Family
Paul E. Joseph Testimonial - Tierra mesa HOA
I can honestly say that we have never been better served. Not only do they do an excellent job, we probably should be written up in the news for the signiﬁcant advances in water conservation that has saved us money not to mention, precious water.
The Heritage Way
Our scientific approach to conserving water and saving money.
- Analyze the site
- Provide a preliminary usage report
- Conduct an extensive water audit
- Photographic documentation
- Develop a plan for irrigation efficiency improvements
- Develop a plan for low-water use and drought tolerant plant material improvements
- Provide a cost/benefit analysis
- Introduce grant rebate and voucher programs
- Implement irrigation efficiency plan including smart controllers components and drip systems
- Implement low-water use and drought tolerant plant material plant
- Provide savings analysis on a monthly basis
- Water management implementation
- Periodic system inspections and adjustments
- Track savings and usage
- Introduce new technologies
- Provide regular water management reports
Bernardo Greens Case Study
Jean Nagy Testimonial - Bernardo Heights 24 (Las Floras)
When Heritage Landscape took over our 100 plus acreage in April of 2012, my job as Landscape Chairman became easier. Las Floras is a challenge but Heritage met the challenge and improved our look.